Thursday, December 29, 2011

Get All That You Want

For a mind clear out and a clear direction
contact me





Most people, spend most of their time thinking about what they don´t want.

I don´t want to be late,
I don´t want to struggle financially,
I don´t want to mess up this relationship,
I don´t want to be fat.

Spending all your energy and time thinking about what you don´t want does not leave you much time or energy to think about and do something about what you do want.

Concentrate all your energy and time thinking about what you want,

I love eating healthily,
I really enjoy buying new clothes in a smaller size, wow
my relationship is just amazing
everyday, money comes easily and frequently to cover all my outgoings,
I am well organised to be at all my appointments early.

Doing this over and over again,
will make you concentrate and think about all the things you want. Then all that wasted energy and time will turn into something productive.

Keep at it and see how much you achieve.

Here´s to a brilliant New Year

When you change the way you look at things, 
the things you look at change.
For a mind clear out and a clear direction
contact me





No comments:

Post a Comment