Thursday, January 19, 2012

Playing the Game of Life to Win



Playing the Game of Life to Win
Through this very same process you can Deliberately Create a successful business, more sales, a beautiful home, education for your children, fulfilling relationships or anything else you desire.

However, Deliberate Creation is not something that you can just acceptintellectually. That was my problem in the beginning. I understood itintellectually, but I did not ACT on my beliefs.

There are two kinds of people:
  1. Those who play the game of life TO WIN. (Take Action on what they KNOW.)
  2. Those who play the game of life to NOT TO LOSE. (Keep collecting more information and avoid taking Action.)
I fell into the second category. I had all the information I needed, but I did not take action.

This is the reason why most people do not have what they want. Their true or 
hidden goal is not to get what they want, but to avoid failure and disappointment. So they do nothing. They just read and study and accumulate more information.

You always have a choice. You can play the game of life to AVOID LOSING and live an unstable, stressful life of limitation in which, no matter how much you read and study this stuff, you will never CONSISTENTLY get what you want, or..…

You can play the game of life to WIN and DO WHAT YOU KNOW. When you do, your life will no longer be about survival, but about experiencing joy and abundance and creating anything you desire regardless of your 
current circumstances, the economy or any other perceived obstacle.


No comments:

Post a Comment