Sunday, January 22, 2012

Better than any nove



Better than any novel or soap opera, my life has seen it all. From a 5 star hotel existence on various continents, through to parenthood, divorce and lone parenting; the suicide of a loved one, a working life behind prison bars, dealing with ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Asperger's, the gambling and drug addiction of some of the people around me; moving countries, caring for elderly parents, starting and running a business, a constant weight battle and a personal finance situation that hit rock bottom. 

There have been many battles and some huge achievements.  It just goes to show there are no barriers to what life wants to give us. It's how we adapt to the experiences, what we learn from them and how we use that knowledge that counts.
Educationally school was okay; but it was a bit later in life that my greatest academic achievements came about. My introduction to psychology was to open many doors, including those to a lot of prisons! Working with some of the most infamous criminals of recent British history has given me a wealth of knowledge and insight into the workings of the human mind.


I am now at a time in my life where I can offer both professional and personal insight into many situations that you may be struggling with or putting off because you think you are the only one in that place.  Just as life's experiences are limitless, so too are life's solutions. Let me show you the way.






Business & Personal Development Weightloss Mentoring Motivaltional Speaker

BA Ed (Hons), Dip REBT, Dip CSCT, Cert Ed.Focuses on the fundamentals of human behaviour that most affect personal & business performance 

To be the best you can be,in the life that you want



5QJ9SVF3J237

No comments:

Post a Comment